Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

How has sports made me a better person?

WALT: write an explanation


Sport has made me a better/worse person


To be a better sports person you have to have these three values. These three values have helped me to be a better person but I’m still working on some values that I don't have.


Respect


In sport I have learnt to respect the other teams winning. It is hard for me to cope when the umpire gives a point to the opposing team when my team is far behind. Respect has helped me to not fight or argue with my teammates. My teammates DO make me a bit frustrated but I still keep my anger inside. I also have learnt to be a more considerate winner and to congratulate the opposing team even if they had not won.


Excellence


Excellence has made me a better person by helping me to not give up. Usually when I see obstacles getting put up for sports I judge too fast and say that I can't play it, or i DON'T want to play it. When I see others playing I sometimes regret my choice as for it looks like fun. It has also helped me to not cheat. When I play games with my friends i’m never REALLY tempted to cheat so sports has really helped.


Friendship


Sports has made me more closer with my friends because when we are out playing sports there's always a time where we laugh and have so much fun. I have also learnt to work well with my teammates and not giving them the stare down or yelling at them which could lead to some VERY bad arguments.

Overall, sports has made me a better person with friends, not argueing and cooperating with my team. Even though I don’t play sport I still use these values in class and at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment