Pages

Monday 14 August 2017

Vocabulary with integers~

Screenshot 2017-08-08 at 9.50.04 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-08-08 at 9.59.23 AM.png

This week we were introduced to integers, and these were two activities with vocabulary linked with integers. I found the first activity a bit challenging because I didn’t read the clues correctly and it involved a lot of thinking. Throughout most of the time I was partly confused, however I went over the clues again and finally got the correct answer. I learnt many words from the two activities such as a “plus sign” in front of a number indicates that it is a positive number and that when you find the “absolute value” of an integer you’re removing it’s sign. Personally I think that these activities were great to learn off of  since it helped expand my vocabulary on integers.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Heather,

Well done on completing both activities! I also did these activities however I was unable to post them. When I was completing these worksheets, I was able to learn even more about integers. The crossword was my favourite because it helped me learn more about the vocabulary of integers. Did you have fun completing these activities?

Post a Comment