Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Last day of snag golf

Purpose:To evaluate the skills learnt for snag golf.
              To share our learning with the world.

Success Criteria: Use past tense.
                            Able to explain in sequence.

Screenshot 2016-03-18 at 12.21.42 PM.png

Walt: play long shots in snag golf.

On Thursday our snag golf coach - “Hugh” was showing us how to play big shots on the grass. We first had to find our balance and our position had to be spot on. Our right hand had to be on the bottom of the putt and our left hand had to be on the top. But if students were left handed then they would have done the opposite. Our feet would be still until we swung our shot, once we did swing we had to twist our shoulder. Then we would follow through but the most important thing Hugh kept on telling us was “your eyes have to always be on the ball”. I was not very good at it because my hand coordination was not right and my eyes weren't always on the ball.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ki ora Heather

I really like the way you wrote this. It shows me that you learn't lots of things while playing snag golf. I had great fun when I was playing snag golf but didn't like how I had to keep my eyes on the ball because I would always look up.

Post a Comment