Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

Addiction


Screenshot 2016-06-03 at 11.54.51 AM.png

Having drugs to impress your friends
Is so disgusting it won't be a trend.
Abusing yourself with drugs
Only makes you a fool,
It shows you didn't listen at school.
If your are intoxicated
That won't help at all.
Remember that people are around
If you are feeling down.
You would never be given a crown 
For doing drugs you'll forever be a clown.

Walt:
  1. write a poem on addiction
  2. Make a poster


We have been learning about the Human anatomy. The group I was with was researching and reading about addiction. Both my poem and poster is about addiction and how it’s hard to give up but it gets easier along the way. This has helped me to learn that once I grow older I would not turn out to be an addict. I would live life to its fullest and keep healthy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment