Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Tongan language week

BeFunky Collagejk.jpg

This week is Tongan language week and these are a few things we have displayed in the foyer at our school. We have these things displayed to give more awareness and information about Tonga. Our teacher said that we would be learning how to count in Tongan, which I think is really exciting. I would adore if people not only in New Zealand but around the world would ignore the race, religion and colour of others so that we can all live peacefully. Personally if I could, I would raise awareness of how hurtful judging someone can be which hopefully could get people to stop judging others.

2 comments:

Saimua said...

Talofa Lava Heather
I am glad that we are learning how to count in tongan, I toatally agree with you how people need to stop judging eachother about their culture or their colour. How would you stop people from judging other people?

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Heather,

I really enjoyed reading the simple paragraph about Tongan Language Week! Also, great selection of pictures. Do you know how to speak Tongan?

Post a Comment