Pages

Thursday 23 March 2017

Fraction Monkeys

Screenshot 2017-03-23 at 10.13.21 AM.png

In this maths activity I was learning, well I was actually practising my knowledge of fractions. As for I was given a number line with specific fractions on the top and I had to drag the monkey correctly onto the line. I also had to know equivalent fractions since some of the monkeys I was given were equivalent to the fractions above the number line. I thought this activity was easy because I have a strong understanding of fractions and I did not really struggle with anything.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Heather

that is so cool how you got all the fraction monkey and that is going to be a perfect score.

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,
My name is Lusia and i'm a year 8 student from Saint Pius X Catholic School. I really like your disruption about your maths learning. My group are learning decimals of a numberline and a area of decimals.

Post a Comment