Pages

Monday 27 March 2017

Improper Fractions

Screenshot 2017-03-27 at 11.18.58 AM.png

Today I was playing a maths game about improper fractions. At first I thought it was just a random improper fraction game yet it was totally different. The game was actually teaching me multiple ways of writing an improper fraction, whether in a mixed number or decimal. I had no knowledge of writing improper fractions in decimal form however now I do. I found this game very helpful since it taught me something new which I understand well and that shows sign of my ACCELERATION!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa lava Heather
The results that I am looking at are better than usual. I have also played this game and got the same working as you. This game helps with your maths. Did this game help you as it helped me?

Post a Comment